Friday, April 10, 2009

World Beautiful #1


South Korea
Originally uploaded by Bfostter
Ok, so I'm starting a new category. Casey gave me the idea with a photo I posted recently saying that she'd like to find a place to write with such beautiful scenery. So I thought about it....I should put pics up of beautiful inspiring scenery. If I imagine what it would be like to stand there and just brainstorm...ideas start flowing.

So here's the first World Beautiful of the most beautiful tea farm in Gwangju, South Korea called Boseong. Click on it to view the original photo in a larger size. :)

1 comment:

Casey M said...

!!!!! I want that place! That would be the perfect writing local! Is it sad that I've already got an idea of how to incorporate this into my current WIP? Gorgeous. Mission accomplished!